2006 MAIZE AND BLUE CHAMPIONS!!!That has a nice ring to it, doesn't it? Speaking of rings, I've already begun to design my championship ring on jostens.com. I really want 14-kt. gold and diamonds, but I'll have to settle on non-precious suncast and cubic zirconia. I found out through Chris that I won Philippe's league (Motown Football Madness) as well. Supposedly that's an extra $150 or so that I can use toward upgrading the ring. Or maybe an iPod or HDTV?
I'm so happy. What a wonderful Christmas present for Pooh Bear and the inhabitants of the 100 Acre Wood. Thank you to all of you who believed in Pooh. We are already looking toward the future and the defense of our championship. YES!!! POOH BEARS IN 2007!!!


2 Comments:
At 12:44 PM,
Anonymous said…
oner detraf
At 3:09 PM,
Reno said…
congrats super bowl champs! I'm comin' after your ring in 07!!! You want Tiki?
Post a Comment
<< Home