cricket... cricket...

is anyone listening? hello?

Sunday, February 19, 2006

crest whitening expressions toothpaste

I'm a huge fan of Herbal Mint. Vanilla Mint... yummy. Cinnamon Rush... OK.

Lemon Ice... DO NOT BUY THIS PRODUCT. Unless you like the taste of Lemon Pledge, I repeat, DO NOT BUY LEMON ICE CREST WHITENING EXPRESSIONS TOOTHPASTE. Yuck.

14 Comments:

  • At 7:13 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    haha... I'm laughing in my cube...

     
  • At 1:39 PM, Blogger Reno said…

    Happy birthday J!

     
  • At 12:01 AM, Blogger Reno said…

    i'm really glad you are a fan of this toothpaste. Now update your blog my friend!

     
  • At 4:49 AM, Blogger Reno said…

    I just want you to know that I still check your blog every other day even though you have not updated it in six months. I think the comments are becoming entertaining...

     
  • At 4:28 PM, Blogger Reno said…

    I still check this blog and it still remains unchanged. My faith is unending, and I believe this blog will be updated.

    I believe.

     
  • At 11:16 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    six month anniverary of inactivity. I, too, believe.

     
  • At 10:38 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I have checked this since I started blogging this year.
    Not to be a lemming, but I, too, believe.

     
  • At 4:16 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    it's been over six months? come on, j...

     
  • At 8:42 PM, Blogger Reno said…

    Okay, you don't suck per se, I feel guilty now. AHHH!

    Two-shay!

     
  • At 8:44 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hello this is Reilyn, your goddaughter. I can read now. And I can see your blog is not updated. I went peepee in my diaper.

     
  • At 11:13 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    it's football season again!! i know you're passionate about your fantasy football team. that's reason enough to blog.

    six months, 3 weeks.

    I believe.

     
  • At 4:59 PM, Blogger Reno said…

    Change your blog already!!!

     
  • At 5:50 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I wanna know how you choose your socks every morning. You wear socks right? BTW I haven't bought lemon ice crest whitening expressions toothpaste for the paste 6 months. Any more advice?

     
  • At 11:48 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    oner detraf

     

Post a Comment

<< Home