cricket... cricket...

is anyone listening? hello?

Saturday, December 23, 2006


woohoo!!!

For all those who believe... Here it is. A new beginning, a fresh start, spring in the middle of winter, joyful optimism, etc.

I put too much pressure on myself to create exciting or interesting posts because everyone else's blogs are so dynamic, thought-provoking, and insightful. I didn't want to be the "boring" blog with nothing to say. This is something I must let go of. I gotta be myself, right? Yeah, that's right! I'm back, everybody! I'm back. Praise the Lord, I'm back!

Sometimes I don't allow myself to have fun. The reasons why this is are varied. Suffice it to say that this much change! I deserve fun! I've realized some not-so-good things about myself in the past week that have a good chance of changing. Optimistic I am!

So here it is. The first post in months. It's as if a weight has been lifted off my shoulders. Speaking of... My dad is ok for now. Another weight lifted. No more work until 2007. Sweet. I'm having a good weekend. Awesome.

I have to get my hair cut now, so in closing, I have a request. I know it sounds dumb, but if you could pray for a Pooh Bear victory this week, I really would appreciate it. I'm a kid sometimes and the kid in me really, really, really wants to win the Maize and Blue Super Bowl. It would be one of the best Christmas presents in my life. I might actually cry tears of joy if it happens. I know that most of you are rooting for my team and I appreciate that.

Gotta go. I love you guys. Thanks for the comments and your patience. I PROMISE it won't be as long until the next post. Not a hard promise, I know...

3 Comments:

  • At 6:10 AM, Blogger Reno said…

    Reilyn is so proud of you for continuing your blog. I am rooting for Pooh to win the Championship. Do I get a prize for noticing you changed your blog so soon???

     
  • At 6:10 AM, Blogger Reno said…

    Me too! Me too! (Lynette pleading over my shoulder)

     
  • At 10:36 PM, Blogger mad said…

    yeeha! welcome back j!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home